Sunday, April 18, 2010

dress for the wedding/ cat story

ok...so here is a couple of photos of the dress I hope to be able to wear for my sister-in-law's wedding in August. I think, I'll have to lose a few more pounds to fit into this comfortably. well more like 10 or 20 lbs. :)


It's hard to get the colour to come through properly. It is an olive green with a shimmery gold undertone. The fabric is like it's crinkled, so it reflects the light, which makes it difficult to photograph, but I hope you can see the colour alright.

I think the dark forest colour will go nicely with this. If I find that once it is finished and it really doesn't go, I will just make a black one.
                                      ------------------------------------------------------------------

Now this is a fun one....have you ever seen the commercial, where the guy shakes a can of cat treats and you can hear the cat running in the next room and then it jumps through the wall? Next the camera pans to the wall and there is a whole bunch of holes in the wall where the cat has come through in order to get the treats. There is also one where the guy stands on the balcony and the cat jumps up high to catch the treats in midair. The following photos is my son's version of his cat going nuts after those treats:

taping up the doorway. So far Phoebe has not clued in yet.

hmmm... what are they doing???

hey...wait a second!  what the h....????

can I come in please?????

jumped over...yes!!!!

the aftermath of hurricane Phoebe

second attempt, this time one layer higher.

nope...too high...not jumping this distance

are you serious?  drop the treat already....

have a treat on this side...

ok.. I'll just walk through to get to the other side.

TaDa...I am through.

I would be funnier in a video, but this will have to do.

TTFN
Lilly
















No comments:

Post a Comment