Friday, January 15, 2010

more photos...

ok. so still not much is happening, except that I am still knitting like a fiend! Here is are some photos of the christmas present I made for my sister-in-law. I am hoping she might use it for her wedding.

 
 
This is the Valentina XL from Brigit Freyer Designs at www.die_wolllust.de
She has the most wonderful patterns. I knit this out of  Earth Collection Ecco Cashmere from Diamond Yarns. It is supersoft and really cuddly.
In the meantime I have started another one, just a small scarf - Flowery Lines - also from Birgit Freyer, but I ran out of wool, so now I have to try and see where I got it. I think I might remember where.
When I was out last week trying to find the yarn, I also saw another shawl in a woolstore and ended up buying the wool and I am in the process of finishing this. More photos of that at a later date.
For my 50th birthday - yes I am old.....- my daughter arranged to have a family photo done and I am thrilled with them.
see for yourself.....

This is a photo of the original, but I think it turned out quite ok.

Just look at us gorgeous people...lol


 
 
 
 
 
Ain't this the greatest?  They actually get along!!!!
We had a lot of fun doing the photo shoot. I would recommend everyone does this at least once in their lifetime. The photographer was inspiring and kept us talking throughout the entire "performance". I'd love to have one done with the dogs, but I guess for now I will just be the photographer of my dogs.

TTFN
Lilly

No comments:

Post a Comment