Friday, January 1, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010!!!!

Well here it is - 2010!  I survived the holidays with all its food and drink.  Now it is time to go back to good clean living.
Christmas was actually quite relaxing once I had all the shopping done and all the wrapping. Today will be a movie day. I got the new Harry Potter movie and I want to watch that one this afternoon. And knit while I am at it.
We took the dogs for a lovely walk this morning. Temperatures were quite comfortable and it was snowing big heavy snowflakes.


The dogs loved it. So while out there I also took some photos on our walk through town. It was just so peaceful and pretty.



During the holidays I also finally finished my Opera jacket.

I wore it yesterday to work and got lots of compliments. It is very warm considering it's full of holes!!!!
I am quite pleased with it. Would  I make another one?  not sure. I think only if someone paid me for it.  lol

We also had one of the girls at work, whose sister ran in the Olympic torch run while it was coming through our town. She was kind enough to bring in the torch and we all got to take photos with it.

that's me holding it. It was lighter than I anticipated. What a thrill to hold it, soot and all!

and just for the fun of it....a picture of my silly dog Ollie.


Well off to have breakfasts now. I hope everyone is having a wonderful peaceful day and a happy and peaceful 2010.

TTFN
Lilly


No comments:

Post a Comment