Sunday, January 10, 2010

How is it that there isn't much happening, yet I seem to be always busy? I just don't get it. If someone asked me, "so..what's new?", I wouldn't know what to tell them. There is nothing new in my life, yet I don't seem to have time to do the things I want to do, like watch some old movies, do some scrapbooking, straighten out the house (read- organize and throw out some stuff!!) I have a three-day weekend every week and still not enough time. I want to get together with some friends and go out for lunch; I want to go to the mall; I want to take a long soak in the bathtub; I want to organize my trip to Arizona, I want...I want..I want.  .....and just not enough time. How did I ever manage before? I am stumped.
It is cold here, too cold. That's why I agreed to go to Arizona with my husband for an extended long weekend. It will be fun seeing friends again, even though it is coupled with business as well. The hotel has a wonderful spa and I think I will take advantage of that.
I have started another shawl and some fingerless gloves. I am also making a scarf out of the leftover yarns, but it's just not enough, so now I need to go and get more. Hopefully I'll be able to match it somehow. We'll see.
so...off to doing nothing again....
TTFN
Lilly

No comments:

Post a Comment