Sunday, March 20, 2011

March 20.....Spring!!!

Well, I guess spring is really just around the corner now.. The snow has almost all melted. Walking the dogs has become easier again. I am not sliding all over the place. I actually can avoid stepping on icy patches now. Today is rather cool outside and the wind has picked up, so it feels a bit colder than usual.
But...the sun is shining and that is important after the long cold and gray winter we had. Even the dogs went outside and are staying there longer, sniffing the air and generally just enjoying the fresh air. I have been opening the windows in the bedrooms just to air them out. It reminds me of Germany. The fresh air and the spring like feeling. Can't wait for the flowers to come popping up.  

soon.....

TTFN
Lilly

No comments:

Post a Comment