Sunday, August 29, 2010

Summer....ending....sigh

Hi all.

Well summer nights are getting cooler and I can hear the geese flying overhead. That is a sure sign of summer ending. The other day driving down to work, I noticed that the leaves are starting to turn colour already. I am depressed.  However, it is a great day today and I really should be outside instead of inside at the computer.
Yesterday we had a lovely breakfast outside and I so enjoyed that. Hopefully there will be more days for that yet to come.
I have started a new mystery by Birgit Freyer - Heavenly G - and I am finished clue 2, now it's repeat clue 3 - 3 times. It's a slow progress. This one will be a poncho. We had the option of choosing a shawl, cape or poncho. I decided on the poncho just for something different.
Pictures will follow once I clear my camera of the wedding shots.

Our dining room is sold and will be picked up in 2 weeks. That was totally unexpected as I have had no response from Craigslists. The guy delivered wood and was interested in our dining room - sold!  Just like that. I had just finished printing some flyers to put on the local store bulletin board. So much for that.
Then I was making flyers to sell our piano and decided to do some research on it instead. I found out that it was built locally anywhere from 1879 to 1912, It's an antique!  So now we're not sure what to do. We may just keep it and have it restored at some point, or donate it to the local museum if they want it.
We'll see how well it fits with our new furniture when it arrives in October. Can't wait!!

TTFN
Lilly

No comments:

Post a Comment