Saturday, October 16, 2010

autumn leaves

look at this...I just had to try this.
This is from leaves from my maple tree in the backyard. Isn't it just gorgeous?
It's from this website  http://www.lobzik.pri.ee/modules/news/article.php?storyid=244
I had to use google translator to get the gist of it. Really simple, I made this in under 20 minutes.






and this is what the trees look like with the leaves still on:



The colours this year are absolutely spectacular. Driving to work I get to see fields of this. It is awesome.

TTFN
Lilly

2 comments:

  1. Bin total begeistert von Deinem Gesteck. Habe mir angesehen, wie es geht und bin jetzt mal los Blätter sammeln.
    Einen lieben Gruß aus Deutschland
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoffe Dein Strauss ist Dir gut gelungen. Ich habe meinen noch, aber er ist ein bisschen vertrocknet. Sieht aber trotzdem noch toll aus.
    LG
    Lilly

    ReplyDelete