Friday, June 4, 2010

June...oh my!

So here we are in June already. Half a year gone again. Is it me or does time fly as you get older? I must admit, I am not liking the speed of this.

The first few nice and warm days, we decided the dogs needed a bath.  So, I ask : How many people does it take to give one dog a bath?
See for yourself.....



 
One to wash, one to hold and one to rinse!!!
I am sure I could have been amongst them too, to pass the shampoo...haha...

Then we washed all their beds and they still smell good now a week later!


These are some of my flowers that haven't been trampled yet...



 
..
And this is our resident frog. He suns himself in this plant all day. He is hard to see, but he is there!


 right smack in the middle


And now for clue 1 of Bella Roque, a new mystery shawl from Birgit Freyer at Die Woll Lust.

I added some beads. The wool is "Mall" in Militare green.
on to clue 2.....

TTFN
Lilly










No comments:

Post a Comment