Saturday, November 14, 2009

Moebius - Wave of Colour by Birgit Freyer

So...my Moebius - my first ever - is complete ....ta..da!!!

I love the colour. Yes, I am a purple freak. Just too bad I ran out of wool and had to add another yarn for the last 10 rows. I do think though that it blends quite nicely. I am quite happy with it and would definitely make another one. Not sure though what type of yarn I would choose. I do like the silky feel.
Here are my photos....


 
 
 
this is what it looks like me wearing it....sans head..haha...

Today we had our family portrait done. It was quite fun. There were some great pictures taken. Can't wait to see them printed. I am thinking I might still get the CD done anyway.  We'll see. That was my birthday present from my family. Finally!!! I always wanted one, but everyone always complained. They are so not photogenic...lol.
It is a beautiful day today, 13 degrees!!!!! Let's hope it stays like this for a while. I am just not ready for snow.
TTFn
Lilly

No comments:

Post a Comment