Monday, July 27, 2009

It has been a cold summer so far.
My "helper" Toby ( seen in one of the photos below) passed away July 13/09 very peacefully. One minute he was sleeping in his favourite spot and the next we found him dead in front of his waterbowl. I am glad he didn't have to suffer and went purely because of old age. It was heartbreaking to see him lying there, but he truly looked like he was sleeping. My son took it the hardest. But he is ok and we still have Phoebe!!!! ( and then there is always the pet store - will a new kitten arrive on our doorstep at some point in time? Who knows..)

Last week was holidays at the cottage for us, and we did have some warm days, but most was cool and rainy. Too bad! We managed by playing games and just keeping our noses in our books or in the wool bag.

Next knit along will start soon and I can hardly wait. I received my wool while I was away and I am thrilled with the colours. We'll see what this will turn into or now.

TTFN
Lilly

No comments:

Post a Comment